Log in to Openforwards Self-Help School
Not registered yet?
Click here to sign up to Openforwards Self Help School
It’s good to see you.
In case you were wondering, You have entered the building!
Now you’re inside, you can access the different features of our library by using the menu above. This is your welcome page. If you ever get lost, click WELCOME to bring you back to this page.
I want you to get as much as possible from being a student of the Openforwards Self School. So, let’s work together to help you build the knowledge and skills to make yourself calmer, healthier and more confident.
Looking for access to all features
Here are the key bits of information you’ll want to know when you visit:
- This is the Member Navigation Area. It’s the page you’ll land on whenever you login and its where you can access the courses, community and coaching sessions…just the use the menu above. If this your first time logging in, you may want to take a look around the space so you can see where everything is.
- Taking courses is probably the main reason you’re here. Choose a course to get started.
- The Guides section gives you access to a developing library of guides focused on specific issues.
- The Community is an online forum where you can speak to other students and get some brief responses from the course teacher. Join a conversation or start a topic of your own.
- One of the best ways to get as much as possible out of Openforwards Self Help School is to take part in the Coaching Q & A sessions. These are hosted twice a month and I try to answer as many questions as possible. You can listen to the archives and register for future coaching sessions by clicking here.
- Remember, support questions regarding your membership are never answered by social media or the forums. Please use this form here.
That’s it. You’re ready to go. Be open, be respectful, be courageous and keep learning. Let’s build your knowledge and skills one step at a time.
– Jim Lucas