The Openforwards Blog: Ideas from around the world to help you work, love, play and feel better
What kind of secret? Its a secret that will help you to be more content and productive. And, its summed up in this invitation. Are you ready to treat yourself like a dog?
As Jessica Abel shares with us in her article about productivity and happiness, the same methods that work for training your dog also work for your kids and for you. Check out her piece on why kindness, love and patience are the perfect combo for getting stuff done and being ok about it.
Check out our other articles, podcasts and videos of ideas from around the world to help you work, love, play and feel better.
The Openforwards Weekly Round-up
- Happiness & Productivity: Treat yourself like a dog
- How and why to accept your partner’s needs. An article by Heather Gray over on The Gottman Institute blog.
- Grief at Work. A powerfully personal account of how Ross has been navigating his experience of bereavement after his Mum died earlier in the year.
- Five Truths to tell your Therapist. Article by Jean Kim, psychiatrist based in Washington DC.
- Do you know your core emotional needs and are they being met? Part Two exploring autonomy and identity. Article by Jim Lucas (me) over on the Counselling Directory exploring safety, stability and nurturance.
- Need help with anything personal or professional? Get in touch here.