Kids hate sticking to the rules. And adults hate it when kids don’t do as their told.
So, how can parents and teachers help their kids do the stuff that we know is good for them?
In this episode, I am joined by a teacher with over 17 years experience and a passion for making education more meaningful. I am also joined by her husband, an ACT Therapist and Psychologist at Veterans Affairs in the USA.
Together, they have written an incredible training resource for teachers called Empower Your Students – Tools to Inspire a Meaningful School Experience.
They are Lauren Porosoff and Jonathan Weinstein.
Join me for 37 minutes in this fun interview and discover:
- Their best self-help tool to unhook from unhelpful thoughts
- How they empower students by helping them connect with what they care about
- How they transfer what they’ve learned to their roles as parents
- How empowerment can be used to help people when they are in crisis
- What it’s like to write a book with your spouse
WATCH THIS VIDEO, its great
Their book on Amazon – released 8th August 2017 in UK